As you explore science without presuppositions, you’ll find a world that is…. New, Exciting and Full of hope! On the atheist side? Not so much hope. You also need to know there are lies atheist like to whisper in our ears. Such as what evolution and science are. Let me correct some of these lies; Science is not synonymous with evolution and creation is not anti science. The study of process; by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms does use science. But, did I say, “Science is not synonymous with evolution”.
One of my favorite stories is the “The Screwtape Letters” by C.S. Lewis. Mr. Lewis allows the reader to listen to a very interesting discussion between an uncle and his nephew. What’s so interesting? Uncle Screw Tape is the Devil and his nephew Wormwood is a demon working on pulling people away from the saving grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus. I’ve got a warped since of humor and I find the conversation full of laughs but more importantly facts! Such as Uncle Screw Tape tells his nephew pursuing hell for his conquest, “A moderated religion is as good for us as no religion at all—and more amusing.”
The Creation Education Museum
Have you visited the Creation Education Museum? This whole website is devoted to the concept of, “You Decide”. We don’t care what you believe we want you to feel comfortable visiting. I think a brief description may be helpful. Let me take you through our Creation Education Museum. I’ll use a little C.S. Lewis satire, from an atheists’ perspective:
- We began as illusive intangible space dust.
- The space dust floats around in nothing and spontaneously became elements.
- Under no intelligent direction elements became rocks, gas and energy.
- Through our mechanisms of CHAOS came a kaleidoscope of order in the universe.
- The assumption is; the creation of life comes from non-living matter… Space Dust to man.
- The necessity?… The most important part of evolution, is our assumption of an old earth and very old universe. Given enough time and all creation(Stuff as we know it) is possible.
- Evolution materialized as a dubious spark creating an insignificant form.
- We can now follow this evolutionary process from fossils of life rapidly buried under layers of earth all around the world.
- We know the date of the fossils by the layers they are found in. And, the date of the rock by the fossils found in them.
- Don’t let that confuse you and if it does don’t worry because we have very accurate measuring equipment such as carbon and radiometric dating available. We don’t have a control substance over several thousand years old, but we do make the assumption that the properties measured don’t change.
- You can see these layers around the earth but one of the most spectacular places is the Grand Canyon at an average 1 mile deep, 277 miles long and 18 miles wide. Given enough time, a little bit of water, anything can happen.
- We have made some errors; a proclaimed man that later was found to be a pigs tooth, the increasing size of hoarse of course, and extinct living fossils now found alive throughout the world. Yes, animals that have survived billions of years without evolving. There’s more. To much to note and as an evolutionist I’d prefer to over look these.
- The complexity of life over millions of years is diverse and illusive but we assume that out of chaos comes order. Biology is filled with random mutations that actually align into what looks like a modern intellectual processes!
- Building on chaos to life we assume 315,000 years ago monkeys walked upright and began the mutation process to modern man. We’re missing all the major transition fossils but we assume they will be found.
- The word word “Dinosaur” in 1841 was used when Sir Richard Owen discovered rapidly barriered large unrecognizable animal bones. We Assumed the dinosaur Sir Richard Owen identified was extinct, but was later found to be a large armadillo. Setting aside this problem and historical issue we always assume dinosaurs died way before humans existed. This assumption obliterates any recognition dinosaurs could have been dragons, behemoths or a leviathans. The assumption is these monsters are of fictional stories only.
- So what about human evolution? With the huge, buried record of animal life and living fossils we assume the modern species of humans mutated into all the different races we see today. Each race developed physically and intellectually based on their environment. Just like animals we assume people have mutated, survived and have gone extinct. Each race has developed individual biological, and neuroplasticity based on each races unique outside stimulus.
- We assume the intelligence of man has slowly developed over the tens of thousands of years. Their environments have mutated them/us physically and intellectually. Are we all equal?…. According to our evolution theology… probably not.
- We do not allow religious thought or really anybody who questions our assumptions. We fight to keep prayer out of schools. This was finalized by the Supreme Court in 1962. During WWI we realized we had a real educational problem in the United States. An intelligence test was given to thousands of soldiers and they found over ½ tested below the level of moron. The behavioral scientists actually sterilized what they called degenerates. behavioralscientist.org
Supreme Court Justice, Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., “It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind… Three generations of imbeciles are enough.” Using these arguments public opinion fought to increase educational expenditures which included the push for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics in public schools. The WWI testing was a wake up call for the country and evolutionists used it to get their assumptions of an old earth into our public schools.
The above 1-18 is basically the whole Creation Education Museum. From the viewpoint of an atheist. There are other exhibits but evolutionist would never address Intelligent Design, Noah’s Ark or the unchallengeable authenticity of God’s Word.. The Bible.
Yet, my point is a social one. “The claim to equality, outside of the strictly political field, is made only by those who feel themselves to be in some way inferior.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters
- 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
What does the Creation Education Museum Model Say?
- God who is eternal, the alpha and the omega, created the universe
- God created life
- God created kinds of life
- God created everything in six literal days
- We can observe creation in our geology and fossil records buried in layers of sediment from a worldwide flood.
- We know there are living fossils because God made all kinds of animals. After the flood some creatures have become extinct, and some have not.
- We know that God created man and women.
- We know dinosaurs, dragons, behemoths and leviathans interacted with man because we written and pictorial records that show this.
- We know through observation that people were as intelligent or more then we are today.
- We know there is a creator because of the complexity of the design.
- We know there is only one race because God tells us through his historical record, the Bible, and the tower of Babel.
- We also know God judges from the historical and geological record of the worldwide flood.
- We know the bible is true because we can observe the evidence from scholars over thousands of years.
That is the Creation Education Museum in a nutshell from a Christian perspective.
The above lists give you a sky view of evolution and creation. It really is that simple. I’ve given you the cliff notes and there is much more to understand. There are many books, schools, and scientists pursuing valid creation evidence. Hold the science for another time. Let us talk more about the social impact of these life impacting thought processes. Let me use C.S. Lewis satire again: Here are a couple personal observations as an atheist/evolutionist perspective:
- People are nothing but a mutation of something prior…
- Some mutations (people) are strong and they survive.
- Some mutations (People) are weak, sick or mutated and do not survive.
- There are many pure and individually developed races.
- Races, because they mutated independently, are not always uniform. They are not the same.
- As one example the word Mongoloid is used to describe an undesirable mix of races. When the Mongols, from Northern China, invaded eastern Asia they mated with indigenous people. Evolutionists see this as a mix of races.
- Equality among races is a relative term but a very romantic thought. Evolution knows the real story and defends actions such as the removal of weeds, as Margaret Sanger and more famously genocide by Adolf Hitler.
- As the survival of the fittest Darwin’s theory explains wars that are fought between races of men trying to maintain their mechanism of natural selection.
- Women’s oppression was part of Darwin’s conjecture in this mechanism of who was physically stronger. Only as women have evolved, in mind, have they emancipated themselves.
- Slavery, oppression, abortion… and murder can be justified by race because people are less than… human or animal; they have no unalienable rights.
This is evolution at its core. Let’s compare this with the word SCIENCE. “Science, is any system of knowledge that is concerned with the physical world and its phenomena and that entails unbiased observations and systematic experimentation. In general, a science involves a pursuit of knowledge covering general truths or the operations of fundamental laws.”
I quickly went through the foundation of what evolutionists believe and I’m sure we can agree it doesn’t exactly align with Britannica’s definition.
What does Creation Say?
- I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 134:14
- There is only one race. So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Genesis 1:27
- What was created was holy – God looked at what he had done. All of it was very good! Evening came and then morning—that was the sixth day. Genesis 1:31
- God’s judgement The Lord said to the man,
“You listened to your wife and ate fruit from that tree.
And so, the ground will be under a curse
because of what you did. As long as you live,
you will have to struggle to grow enough food.
18 Your food will be plants, but the ground
will produce thorns and thistles.
19 You will have to sweat to earn a living;
you were made out of soil, and you will once again
turn into soil.”
We know God by his attributes:
- God Is Infinite – He is Self-Existing, Without Origin
- God Is Immutable – He Never Changes
- God Is Self-Sufficient – He Has No Needs
- God is Omnipotent – He Is All Powerful
- God Is Omniscient – He Is All-Knowing
- God Is Omnipresent – He Is Always Everywhere
- God Is Wise – He Is Full of Perfect, Unchanging Wisdom
- God Is Faithful – He Is Infinitely, Unchangingly True
- God Is Good – He Is Infinitely, Unchangingly Kind and Full of Good Will
- God Is Just – He Is Infinitely, Unchangeably Right and Perfect in All He Does
- God Is Merciful – He is Infinitely, Unchangeably Compassionate and Kind
- God Is Gracious – God Is Infinitely Inclined to Spare the Guilty
- God Is Loving – God Infinitely, Unchangingly Loves Us
- God Is Holy – He is Infinitely, Unchangingly Perfect
- God Is Glorious – He is Infinitely Beautiful and Great
We know there is forgiveness – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. … For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
“We must picture hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives with the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters
Why is Creation important?
There’s popular song out.. I think this explains why from a little different perspective.
I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough
Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up
Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low
Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know
The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity
Taking all I have, and now I’m laying it at Your feet
You have every failure, God, You have every victory
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe (I)
Oh, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
Oh, I believe (I)
Yes, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)