Statement of Faith
(A) OUR MISSON MOTTO
- Connecting people to the truths of Creation.
(B) OUR PRIORITIES
- The scientific aspects of creation are important but are secondary in importance to the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ as Sovereign, Creator, Redeemer and Judge.
- The doctrines of Creator and Creation cannot ultimately be divorced from the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
(C) BASICS OF OUR BELIEFS
- The 66 books of the Bible are the written Word of God, and because it is inspired throughout, all its assertions are historically and scientifically true in the original autographs. To the student of nature this means that the account of origins in Genesis is a factual presentation of simple historical truths.
- All basic types of living things, including man, were made by direct creative acts of God during the Creation Week described in Genesis. Whatever biological changes that have occurred since Creation Week have accomplished only changes within the original created kinds.
- The great flood described in Genesis, commonly referred to as the Noachian Flood was a historic event worldwide in its extent and effect.
- We are an organization of Christian men and women of science who accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. The account of the special creation of Adam and Eve as one man and one woman and their subsequent fall into sin is the basis for our belief in the necessity of a Savior for all mankind. Therefore, salvation can come only through accepting Jesus Christ as our Savior.
(D) GENERAL THEOLOGICAL POSITIONS
We believe that the following theological positions are either consistent with Scripture or implied by Scripture:
- Scripture teaches a recent origin for man and all of creation.
- The days in Genesis do not correspond to geologic ages, but are six  consecutive approximately twenty-four  hour, earth rotation, days of Creation.
- The Noachian Flood was a significant geological event and much (but not all) fossiliferous sediment originated at that time.
- The ‘gap’ theory has no basis in Scripture. Nor does the day-age idea (so-called ‘progressive creation’), or the Framework Hypothesis or theistic evolution.
- The view, commonly used to evade the implications or the authority of Biblical teaching, that knowledge and/or truth may be divided into ‘secular’ and ‘religious’, is rejected.
- By definition, no apparent, perceived or claimed evidence in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the Scriptural record. Of primary importance is the fact that evidence is always subject to interpretation by fallible people who do not possess all knowledge.